Other applicable terms
Information about us and how to contact us
Daisy'D Limited is a platform, accessed through the Site , that connects users (such as you) with third party providers of cleaning services and certain other services as listed on the Site (Service Providers). It enables you to engage a Service Provider in your area for the provision of those services.
Daisy'D Limited is operated and owned by Desislava Dimitrova and Kristina Kamarasheva (we or us). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 12413947. Our registered office address and main trading address is Daisy'D Limited 63 Winns Avenue, London E17 5HD .
If you wish to contact us in writing, have a complaint or are required to give us notice in writing, you can send this to us by email at or by pre-paid post to our main trading address referred to above. If we have to contact you or give you notice in writing, we will do so by email to any email address you provide to us.
Please note that we simply provide the platform that connects users (such as you) with Service Providers and allows them to be introduced. We do not, ourselves, provide any cleaning services or other services of the type listed on the Site as being provided by Service Providers and any contract for the provision of those services is between you and the relevant Service Provider (and not us). It is up to the relevant Service Provider to perform any services you request through Daisy'D Limited and you agree to comply with any terms of service that apply between you and the relevant Service Provider.
If you have a complaint in relation to the services provided by a Service Provider, that complaint must be taken up with the Service Provider directly. If you are unable to resolve a dispute with a Service Provider or you cannot come to an agreement with a Service Provider, please contact us and we will use our reasonable endeavours to try to resolve the dispute.
We do take reasonable measures to ensure the suitability and quality of the Service Providers, including, without limitation, obtaining proof of identity and address and obtaining references. However, you acknowledge that, in carrying out any checks, we may be reliant on information supplied by third parties and we cannot guarantee that such information is accurate. We also cannot guarantee that any particular Service Provider is suitable for your purposes and you use Service Providers at your own risk, although we may remove a Service Provider from Helpling on the basis of any feedback you or other users provide in relation to that Service Provider if we deem it appropriate, but are under no obligation to do so.
Registration and security
Use of, and access to, certain parts of Daisy'D Limited may require you to register with us. If you wish to register, you must complete all of the fields on the registration page.
You must not create your own Daisy'D Limited account using an email address other than your own or one that you are permitted to use and, if you know or suspect that someone other than you has successfully registered to use Daisy'D Limited using your email address, you must notify us immediately at email@example.com.
You are responsible for all acts and omissions of any third parties who use your username or password to access Daisy'D Limited, whether fraudulently or not, and you agree to reimburse us on demand for any loss we suffer as a result of such use.
Pricing and payment
When you first request the services of a Service Provider, you will be asked to provide us with valid credit or debit card payment details to pay for the services you request through Daisy'D Limited. All payments arising from and in connection with the agreements brokered via Daisy'D Limited shall be made via a licensed payment service provider ("Payment Service Provider") on the basis of a separate payment service contract. Daisy'D Limited merely brokers this payment service contract, but is not itself involved in the payment processing and is not itself a party to the payment service contract. The User agrees that the data for payment processing are forwarded to the payment service provider.
The User shall pay the total price shown in the booking and accordingly enable the collection by the payment service provider. The payment service provider shall hold in trust the amount paid by the User or the amount collected from the User for the Service provider.
The amount you will pay will comprise: (i) a fee due to the Service Provider based on the duration of the visit(s) (i.e. the number of hours worked); (ii) a service fee due to us calculated by reference to the number of hours (or part thereof) worked by the Service Provider; and (iii) a platform & support fee due to us for each completed visit. We will issue you with a single receipts which clearly sets out each of the fees referred to above, as well as the total amount paid by you in respect of each booking.
If any amount due from you remains unpaid, we reserve the right: (i) to charge reasonable administration costs; (ii) to charge interest (both before and after judgment) on the outstanding amount at the rate applicable to judgment debts under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998; (iii) to arrange for any further bookings made by you to be suspended; and/or (iv) to take such other action as we deem appropriate, including, without limitation, immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use Daisy'D Limited.
Booking process and cancellation
Bookings can be made on a weekly, fortnightly or one-off basis. If you have chosen weekly or fortnightly bookings, you have a legal right to change your mind and cancel the agreement between us within 14 days following the date on which your first booking is confirmed and receive a full refund in respect of any amounts already paid by you. However, if you cancel after your first booking has been completed, you must pay for any completed bookings. If you request the services of a Service Provider, we will notify you by text message and/or email when a Service Provider has accepted your request and confirmed the booking.
If you decide to cancel a booking (whether for a one-off visit or on a recurring basis), you may do so via the Site, subject in each case to the following conditions: (i) if a Service Provider has not yet confirmed the booking, you may cancel it without charge; (ii) if a Service Provider has confirmed the booking but has not yet carried out the services requested, you may cancel it without charge up to 48 hours before the scheduled start time of the visit; and (iii) if you cancel less than 48 hours before the scheduled start time of the visit, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee as follows (which will be charged to your registered credit or debit card):
• if cancellation takes place between 24 and 48 hours before the scheduled start time of the visit, 25% of the amount you would have paid for the visit had it gone ahead;
• if cancellation takes place between 12 and 24 hours before the scheduled start time of the visit, 50% of the amount you would have paid for the visit had it gone ahead; and
• if cancellation takes place less than 12 hours before the scheduled start time of the visit, 100% of the amount you would have paid for the visit had it gone ahead.
Cancellations direct with the relevant Service Provider are not permitted and will not be accepted.
If a booking is cancelled by the Service Provider or if the Service Provider fails to attend the agreed location to provide the services requested, you must notify us within 72 hours following the scheduled start time of the visit and, if still required, make another request for the relevant services to be provided by the Service Provider (or another Service Provider) at another mutually agreeable time.
You agree to treat Service Providers courteously and lawfully and to provide a safe and appropriate working environment for them in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You also agree to provide them with all reasonable information and co-operation required to enable them to provide the services you have requested. You acknowledge that your preferred Service Provider, if you have one, may be unavailable from time to time, whether due to illness or vacation or through ceasing to use Daisy'D Limited.
By registering to use Daisy'D Limited, you agree that all bookings between you and Service Providers will be made through Daisy'D Limited and that you will not engage or employ any Service Provider you have previously booked through Daisy'D Limited, or whose contact details you have received from us, to provide any Services other than through Daisy'D Limited. If a Service Provider offers to provide Services to you other than through Daisy'D Limited, you must refuse such offer and notify us immediately. If you accept any such offer or if you make a similar offer to a Service Provider, we will immediately withdraw your right to use Daisy'D Limited (without any obligation to refund any fees already paid by you) and you will be required to compensate us in respect of any losses we suffer as a result up to a maximum of £500.
You also agree not to engage or employ any Service Provider you have previously booked through Daisy'D Limited, or whose contact details you have received from us, to provide any Services for a period of six months after the date of termination of the legal agreement between us.
Intellectual Property Rights
Your liability to us
Limitation of our liability
You acknowledge that Daisy'D Limited has not been developed to meet your individual requirements and that it is therefore your responsibility to ensure that the facilities and functions of Daisy'D Limited meet your requirements.
• we will not be liable for: (i) loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; (ii) business interruption; (iii) loss of anticipated savings or interest; (iv) loss of business opportunity; (v) loss of or damage to data; (vi) loss of or damage to reputation or goodwill; or (vii) any indirect, special or consequential damages, loss, costs, claims or expenses of any kind; and
• to the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to Helpling or any content on it, whether express or implied.
If you are a consumer, you may only use Daisy'D Limited for domestic and private use. You agree not to use Daisy'D Limited for any commercial, business or resale purposes and, if you do, we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
We will not under any circumstances be liable for:
• the behaviour, acts or omissions of any Service Providers you engage through Helpling or the quality of the services they provide; or
• any loss or damage caused by any bug, virus, distributed denial-of-service attack or other technologically harmful material that may infect your information technology (including your Mobile Device), data or other proprietary material due to your use of Helpling or your downloading of any content on it or on any website linked to it.
• excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law; or
• is intended to affect your statutory rights. Advice about your statutory rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
Restrictions on use of Helpling
You may only use Helpling for lawful purposes. You may not use it:
• in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international laws or regulations;
• in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
• to send, knowingly receive, upload or download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards as set out below;
• to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
• knowingly to transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed adversely to affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
• in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users of Daisy'D Limited; and
• to collect or harvest any information or data from Daisy'D Limited or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running Daisy'D Limited. You also agree:
• not to permit Daisy'D Limited or any part of it to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs;
• not to access without authority, penetrate, interfere with, damage or disrupt (or attempt to do any of the same): (i) the accounts of other users of Daisy'D Limited; (ii) any part of Daisy'D Limited or its security measures; (iii) any equipment or network on which Daisy'D Limited is stored; (iv) any software used in the provision of Daisy'D Limited; or (v) any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party;
Suspension and termination
• immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any content uploaded, posted, submitted or displayed by you on or to Daisy'D Limited;
• issue of a warning to you;
• legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
• further legal action against you; and
• disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we feel is reasonably necessary.
• you must, if applicable, immediately delete the App from all Mobile Devices; and
• you must not attempt to re-register to use Daisy'D Limited.
Linking to the Site
You may link to the Site’s homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link to the homepage in any website that is not owned by you or in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. The Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Site other than the homepage.
You may link to the Site’s homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link to the homepage in any website that is not owned by you or in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. The Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Site other than the homepage. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with our content standards as set out above.
If you wish to make any use of any content on the Site other than that set out above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to third party websites and resources
The Site may contain links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, including, without limitation, advertisers. We have no control over those websites or resources or their availability and any links to them are provided for your information only. You will need to make your own independent judgement regarding your interaction with any such websites or resources, including the purchase and use of any products or services accessible through them. We are not responsible for, and do not endorse, their content or their privacy policies (if any) and we will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Events outside our control
Other important terms
Nothing in the foregoing paragraph will limit our right to take proceedings against you in any other court of competent jurisdiction, nor will the taking of proceedings in any one or more jurisdictions preclude us from taking proceedings in any other jurisdiction, whether concurrently or not, to the extent permitted by the law of such other jurisdiction.